Etched into the rolling hills of Grapevine, Texas, Cowboys Golf Club is distinguished as the first and only NFL-themed golf club in the world, and one of the region's only all-inclusive world-class resort golf properties.
The club is open to the public seven days a week for golf, dining, hospitality and private events, ranging from weddings and golf tournaments to corporate outings, fundraising galas, business meetings, holiday parties and other special occasions.
AT A GLANCE
- Spectacular championship golf course with stone markers highlighting Dallas Cowboys history
- Beautiful clubhouse featuring replica Super Bowl trophies, rings and other Cowboys memorabilia
- Golf practice facility
- Home of the New Ring of Honor Kitchen & Bar
- Five Points Patio
- World-class golf shop with exclusive Cowboys merchandise
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms
- Newly renovated banquet and meeting rooms, along with a variety of outdoor event spaces
- Rates are inclusive of green fee, cart, GPS, practice balls, and all food/snacks & non-alcoholic beverages for the day
- Golf instructional programs for juniors and adults